Northridge K9 Academy
Professional Dog Training
If your dog tends to jump on guests, runs away when they’re called or pulls on their leash, we can help! Dogs are naturally smart and eager to please. Our professional dog trainers teach proper training techniques and will create a better understanding between you and your dog.
We teach dogs appropriate play behaviors and good manners as well as obedience commands. All of this is done in different learning environments with different distractions for a versatile learning program. We’ll make sure that you and your family know how to use our training methods and ensure your dog retains their training knowledge.
Dog training offers many benefits including:
- Strengthening the dog/owner relationship
- Promoting obedience
- Correcting bad behaviors
- Promoting socialization skills
- Reducing separation anxiety
- Providing mental and physical stimulation dogs need
- Puppy 101 (5 weeks socialization and beginning obedience)
- Back to Basics (6 week basics training class)
- Next Level (4 weeks advanced-style class)
- K9 Boot Camp (3 weeks of boarding and training)
- Play and Train (Dogs get 1-hour of training with the trainer in the Playcare facility)
- One-on-one (Single training sessions with owner and dog)
SCHEDULE TRAINING CLASSES FOR YOUR NEW PUPPY.